I love the peach dress You are wearing in a pic showing on top of Your blog. Could You tell where did you get it, pls pls pls pls? I've been searching for something peachy for months and this dress is so perfect( and of course You look rock the dress)...I can't find words to describe it!!!
3 comments:
Are these photos taken in Nigeria???????? They are amazing! Love your suitcases!
Xoxo
I love the peach dress You are wearing in a pic showing on top of Your blog. Could You tell where did you get it, pls pls pls pls? I've been searching for something peachy for months and this dress is so perfect( and of course You look rock the dress)...I can't find words to describe it!!!
XOXO!!!
Thanks sooo much sis!! yeah, they were taken in Nigeria over the summer. I actually made the dress myself... its part of my upcoming collection. xx
Post a Comment